It’s time again! We are getting ready for the International Horseback Archery Training Camp in Grunwald. 4, intensive days of ground and horseback trainings. 2 days dedicated only to the Polish Track, one to the Hungarian and one to the Korean.
During our classes we teach and help to improve:
- horseback riding skills that you’ll later use in mounted archery (balance, riding rain-less)
- archery skills in terms of blind and fast nocking; shooting both hands and to all directions
- competitor’s skills in terms of the Korean Style, Hungarian Style, and the Polish Track
We are specialized in the thumbring technique, but also “three fingers” are more than welcome – all of our knowledge can be used in both cases.
- 28.04-01.05.2018 SOLD OUT! No free places available for this training camp
- 8-11.05.2018 (for more see here)
The Grunwald Battle Field Museum (click to see)
Training Camp’s full cost – 360 euro – includes:
- 4 full days of training,
- horse rent,
2 days after the first clinic, there will be one of Poland’s biggest Horseback Archery Competition – the 7th International Mounted Archery Games. Our training could be a good addition to that great sport event.
More information – contact Jagoda Tomaszewska: firstname.lastname@example.org / +48 507 191 033