It’s time again! We are getting ready for the International Horseback Archery Training Camp in Grunwald. 4, intensive days of ground and horseback trainings. 2 days dedicated only to the Polish Track, one to the Hungarian and one to the Korean.
During our classes we teach and help to improve:
- horseback riding skills that you’ll later use in mounted archery (balance, riding rain-less)
- archery skills in terms of blind and fast nocking; shooting both hands and to all directions
- competitor’s skills in terms of the Korean Style, Hungarian Style, and the Polish Track
We are specialized in the thumbring technique, but also “three fingers” are more than welcome – all of our knowledge can be used in both cases.
Price depends on date of payment:
1. First minute – until 31 st of January – 399 €
2. Regular price – from 1 st February until 15 th April – 429 €
3. Last minute – after 15 th April – 449 €
In cost of Training Camp’s are includes:
– 4 full days of training,
– horse rent
2 days after camp ends, one of Poland’s biggest Horseback Archery Competition starts – the 8th International Mounted Archery Games. Our training could be a good addition to that great sport event.
More information – contact Jan Pomaski: firstname.lastname@example.org / +48 793 120 894