12th International Mounted Archery Games
Grunwald Battle Field, Poland
- AMM Archery
- Grunwald Battle Field Museum
- Polish Horseback Archery Association
29 of April – 1 of May 2023
Official training day 28 of April 2023
Registration close 2nd of April 23:59 (Polish time).
Registration form: https://tiny.pl/94rh8
190 € includes:
– accommodation on tent field in your own tent, camper or places in tents preparing by organizers. Hot water, showers and power sockets are available on the camping.
– 3 days of competition
– full-board during the competition’s time. From dinner 28st of April to lunch on the 3th of May
– competitor’s set (among others – official T-shirt)
– for 3 days of competition, and on horse training on Friday
Please contact us, if we don’t need to find you a horse or you travel with your own horse. All Competitors who wishes to travel with their own horse, are more than welcome (although they will have to provide for their horse, the organizer will make it available to buy hay and oats). A temporary stable will be available for free.
50 € two horse trainings sessions per day
From 26th of April till 27th of April training facility will be available on Grunwald battle field. Morning session from 10:00 till 12:00. Evening session from 15:00 till 17:00.
If You want to come and take a part in sessions please fulfill registration form: https://tiny.pl/94rqs
After registering you’ll receive an email with payment methods and rules.
Competition will have maximum 50 places, including 30 foreign competitors. We advise you to register sooner than later.
- 28th of April – Friday
- 13:00 – 16:00 Choosing horses (please notice that this time is only for those who have to choose a horse for themselves)
- 16:00 – 18:00 Training Time (for competitors who come with their own horses to the competitions place)
- 19:00 – Technical Briefing
- 29th of April – Saturday
- 10:00 – 16:00 Raid Track 2-3-3
- 30th of April – Sunday
- 10:00 – 16:00 Tower 90
- 1st of May – Monday
- 9:00 – 13:00 Qabaq Individual
- 13:30 – 14:30 Horse Shows
- 15:00 – 16:00 Closing ceremony
All rules will be send by e-mail with confirmation of the application.